Investing in real estate is generally about capital growth, rental yield and return on investment. If this is your motivation, then choosing a property that is going to increase in value, at a steady pace, is critical, and in some cases a fine art.
There are plenty of reasons that real estate is a sound investment, but it’s important to consider and investigate these 5 key principles as part of your due diligence.
- Understand your sums & consider your “Investment Strategy”
- Hire a great Property Manager & be prepared to invest in a great property partner who can help you achieve your wealth goals
- Buy a property that is attractive to renters, consider the standards of which you would like to live in
- Do your own research of the area, understanding pricing trends, vacancy rates and recent capital growth
- Consider the pros & cons of new construction vs existing property
The expert team from Motion Property can help you with all these questions. If there are any properties that you are interested in that are currently on the market, even if they are not listed for sale with Motion Property, we would love to do a desktop appraisal with you!