Level 1, 1/9 Martin Street
$460 per week
When only WOW will do!
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
Perfectly located minutes from Heidelberg train station, Mercy Hospital and high street shopping, this 1 bed-room apartment will sure to impress.
– Flooded with glorious natural light
– Bursting with storage space
– Fully kitted with a gourmet kitchen complete with island bench, sublime splashback and stylish appliances
– Presented with spacious living areas extending out to the private entertainers balcony, many with spectacular views and leafy outlooks.
– Fitted with mirrored built in robes in the generous bedrooms
– Equipped with a fully tiled bathroom with sophisticated finishes
– A spacious balcony area
Additionally, you will enjoy:
– Stunning engineered timber floors throughout living areas
– Floor-to-ceiling windows with double glazing to maximise natural light
– European laundry
– Secure intercom and entry
– Basement parking
The picture is complete with the ultimate in resident amenity including:
– Luxurious cinema and bar
– Rooftop gardens with plenty of shady nooks and opulent lounges
– BBQ zone with backdrops of surrounding leafy hills
Only 10km north-east of the CBD, Heidelberg's rolling hills and leafy streets offer exceptional outdoor living and urban amenities.
-Short walk to Heidelberg Station and Austin Hospital
– Moments from Burgundy Street shopping district
– Surrounded by some of Melbourne's finest schools including Ivanhoe Grammar and La Trobe University
– Close proximity to 35 hectare Warringal Parklands & Northland Shopping Centre
The building uses embedded networks for electricity (WINEnergy) and gas (Energy Australia)
This apartment is unfurnished.