703/58 Myrtle Street
$560 per week
It’s like the sun exploded in here.
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
Flaunting an enviable lifestyle in one of Melbourne’s most beautiful established suburbs, these apartments offer style, security and resort-like amenities.
Ticking all the boxes, each apartment is:
– Flooded with glorious natural light.
– Bursting with storage space.
– Fully kitted with a gourmet kitchen complete with island benches, modern finishes and stylish appliances.
– Presented with a spacious living/dining with access to the private balcony, purpose-built for everyday living and entertaining.
– Fitted with built in mirrored robes in both generous bedrooms.
– Equipped with two fully tiled bathrooms with matte black tapware and stylish finishes.
Additionally, you will enjoy the:
– Stunning engineered timber floors throughout living areas
– European laundry
– Secure intercom and entry
– Basement parking Space & storage cage
The picture is complete with the ultimate in resident amenity with an array of onsite recreational and leisure spaces including:
– TechnoGym Fitness Centre with Yoga Studio
– Squash Court
– Sit back and relax in the Wellness Centre offering a Steam and Sauna
– Central Gardens and Outdoor dining areas – the perfect escape for the weekend
– Private Dining Room and Wine Cellar
– Gold Class Cinema
– Games room with table tennis and pool table
– Golf Simulator
– Business Centre
And if all of this wasn't enough the convenience of click and collect lockers, car wash, dog wash and Electric Car Charging system are all on offer to the lucky residents of Ivanhoe Gardens.
Enjoy remarkable convenience – only a short stroll to Burgundy Street's lively shops and cafes, and moments from Austin Hospital, Warringal Shopping Centre, Heidelberg Train Station, a host of local parks and walking trail as well some of Melbourne's finest schools.
*Please note images are indicative only. The actual layouts and finishes of the apartments will vary.