601/8 Joseph Road
$600 per week
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
This sundrenched 2 bedroom apartment within the Riverfront complex boasts large proportions and conveys a wonderful sense of ambiance.
Catering equally for relaxation and entertaining, the thoughtful floorplan delivers:
– A fully kitted gourmet kitchen complete with island bench, smoked mirrored splash backs, and European appliances.
– A walk in butler’s pantry.
– Spacious living area with access to the private entertainer’s balcony with spectacular views of Flemington Racecourse and surroundings.
– 2 large bedrooms with built in robes, the master with an ensuite.
Additionally, you will enjoy the:
– Podium roof garden complimented by astonishing views of the Maribyrnong River and the CBD.
– Residents BBQ, dining and lounge facilities to gather and entertain your friends and family.
– Fully equipped gym and swimming pool facilities.
– Private cinema.
The apartment is complete with:
– Engineered timber floors throughout living areas.
– Floor-to-ceiling windows with double glazing to maximise natural light and minimize external noise.
– European laundry.
– Secure intercom and entry.
– Basement parking & storage cage.
Incredible access to the finest Melbourne has to offer:
– Sensational 25km Maribyrnong River Trail at your doorstep.
– Traffic-free cycling path right into Docklands and the CBD.
– Footscray and Seddon train stations are just a short walk away (800m).
– Enjoy the incredible array of shops and restaurants at nearby Barkly St and Hopkins St.
– Easy access to the bustling heart of Melbourne CBD (about 10 minutes by train and 12 minutes by car).
– Moments from an array of parks, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University.
PLEASE NOTE: Photos are indicative only and a physical inspection is recommended. You must register to inspect. Inspections may not proceed if there are no registrations so booking is essential.