407/2 Joseph Road
$620 per week
City Views From Every Room
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees.
Welcome to Boat House Footscray! This 2 bedroom apartment combines premium finishes with light-filled, spacious design. The building is river front and provides exceptional water views to the Maribyrnong River, with direct access to the parkland, walking and cycling tracks.
The apartment features:
– Floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows to maximise natural light, whilst minimising outside noise
– Gorgeous open plan living area that opens out to an entertainers balcony/terrace
– Gourmet island-style kitchen complete with stone benchtops, smoked mirrored splash backs and stylish European appliances
– Engineered timber floorboards throughout living areas
– Light-filled and spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Fully tiled bathrooms with matte black tapware and stylish finishes
– European laundry and split system heating/cooling
– Other features include secure intercom entry and secure car parking
Experience the ultimate in apartment living amenity with an extraordinary array of onsite recreational and leisure spaces.
– Podium roof garden complimented by astonishing views of the Maribyrnong River and the CBD
– Residents BBQ, dining and lounge facilities to gather and entertain your friends and family
– Ground floor restaurant and cafe for your daily convenience, right next to the river (soon to be completed)
– Fully equipped gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and yoga/pilates room included
Enjoy incredible access to the finest Melbourne has to offer.
– With a sensational 25km Maribyrnong River Trail at your doorstep and the tranquillity of the surrounding parks, this location is ideal for the outdoor nature lovers.
– Traffic-free cycling path right into Docklands and the CBD
– For those who prefer public transport, Footscray train station and various bus stops are just a short walk away (800m)
– Easy access to the bustling heart of Melbourne (about 10 minutes by train and car)
– If you are a foodie, then you will be spoilt for choice with the nearby Footscray shopping precinct offering an abundance of gastronomic delights as well as a diverse cultural experience
– Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University are also only a short distance away
Need a move fast? Get pre-inspection tenancy approval by submitting your application and references via 2Apply.
* Please note images are indicative only. The actual layouts and finishes of the apartments will vary.