404/392 St Georges Road
FITZROY NORTH, VIC
$500 per week
Live amongst the character & heritage rich surrounds of North Fitzroy
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
This one bedroom apartment makes impressive use of space to deliver the airiness and room of an open plan layout.
Special features include:
– Open plan living dining opening onto a generous terrace with gorgeous views
– A clever, seamless extension of kitchen benchtop into dining table, as well as abundant amounts of storage in kitchen and bathroom
– Flexible study space flowing on from the bedroom
– Spacious bedroom with walk-in robes and dressing space
Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtop and splashback
– European laundry
– Timber floors in kitchen and living area
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Video intercom and CCTV in common areas
– Secure basement car space
Northwood is positioned beautifully in one of Melbournes most sought after and amenity blessed postcodes. Tramlines and bike trails are complimented by Merri Train Station around the corner.
Whether a bar-hopper, foodie or art connoisseur, Fitzroy North delivers, along with fantastic shopping in nearby Sydney Road, as well as in popular Brunswick Street to the south and Northcote and Clifton Hills hip shopping precincts to the east.
Follow the Merri Creek Trail into the city and stop along the way at Abbotsford Convent for a great cafe experience or a visit to the Collingwood Children's Farm. Royal Park is home to Melbourne Zoo and the famous Edinburgh Gardens, both wonderful green spaces that are complemented by the nearby Yarra Bend Golf Course and the historic Fairfield Boathouse and Tea Gardens. En-route to the CBD explore the campuses and facilities of two of Australias premier academic establishments Melbourne University and RMIT.