306/1 Olive York Way
BRUNSWICK WEST, VIC
$550 per week
Light Filled and Inviting!
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
This lovely two bedroom apartment is positioned in a landmark location of Brunswick West is sure to impress. The Grove presents a contemporary and vibrant inner-city lifestyle.
The apartment is cleverly designed and elegantly finished. Step inside and you will be greeted by;
– Open plan living and dining area extending out to private balcony
– Floor-to-ceiling windows to allow for plenty of natural light
– Island style kitchen with European appliances, stone benchtops and ample cupboard space
– Timber flooring throughout living and kitchen area
– Large bedrooms with built-in robes
– Modern bathroom with large fully tiled shower
Other features include car space, split heating and cooling, European laundry and video intercom.
The Grove is your perfect urban base with resort style amenities adding a new dimension to apartment living. Facilities include:
– Business Hub
– Private dining room with a full functional kitchen
– A selection of gardens and BBQ
– 52 visitor car spaces
– Onsite retail outlets and cafes
Located only 6km north of the Melbourne CBD, The Grove is easy accessible by public transports, some of the citys arterials and moments away from everything you need for your daily life.
– 1 minute around the corner from an array of eateries and grocery stores
– 3 minutes walk to the nearby luscious green Dunstan Reserve and the leafy banks of Moonee Ponds Creek
– 5 minutes walk to Melville Road trams and Anstey Train Station providing direct service to the city
– Easy access to M2 City Link and University of Melbourne
To arrange an inspection simply click on the inspection button on this listing. Registration for an inspection is critical