205/801 Whitehorse Road
MONT ALBERT, VIC
$650 per week
Spectacular in every way!
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, and changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
Mont Albert Place is truly a unique and premium offering in one of Melbourne’s most sought-after suburbs.
This ultra-spacious, 2 bedroom apartment will impress.
– Flooded with glorious natural light
– Bursting with storage space
– Fully kitted with a dream designer kitchen complete with stunning natural marble benches, double sink and Miele appliances including integrated fridge/freezer
Additionally, you will enjoy the:
– Spacious living area with access to the private entertainers balcony
– 2 large bedrooms with huge robes, the master with an ensuite
– Fully-tiled bathrooms with luxurious walk-in showers
– Floor-to-ceiling windows with double glazing to maximise natural light
The picture is complete with:
– Engineered European oak flooring throughout living area.
– Separate laundry with storage
– Ducted climate control heating/cooling throughout
– Video intercom and entry
– Secure basement parking for 2 (tandem) & a huge storage room
Relish incredible access to the finest Melbourne has to offer:
– Take a stroll through the greenery of beautiful Kingsley Gardens next door
– With easy access to popular Whitehorse Village and Union Road Surrey Hills; boasting a wide range of boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants, it is also within minutes of the cultural hub of Camberwell Junction.
– First-class education options abound, from some of Victoria’s best public schools, and it is within comfortable reach of some of Australia’s finest private schools including MLC, Camberwell Grammar, Canterbury Girls, PLC, and Trinity Grammar.
*Please note images are indicative only, floorplan and finishes may vary.