1211/2 Joseph Road
$590 per week
Panoramic Water and City View!
This 2 bedroom apartment combines premium finishes with light-filled, spacious design. The building is riverfront and provides exceptional water views to the Maribyrnong River, with direct access to the parkland, walking and cycling track
The apartment features:
– Floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows to maximise natural light, whilst minimising outside noise
– Gorgeous open plan living area that opens out to an entertainers balcony/terrace
– Gourmet island-style kitchen complete with stone benchtops, smoked mirrored splashbacks and stylish European appliances
– Engineered timber floorboards throughout living areas
– Light-filled and spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Fully tiled bathrooms with matte black tapware and stylish finishes
– European laundry and split system heating/cooling
– Other features include secure intercom entry and secure car parking
Experience the ultimate in apartment living amenity with an extraordinary array of onsite recreational and leisure spaces.
– Podium roof garden complimented by astonishing views of the Maribyrnong River and the CBD
– Residents BBQ, dining and lounge facilities to gather and entertain your friends and family
– Ground floor restaurant and cafe for your daily convenience, right next to the river (soon to be completed)
– Fully equipped gym and swimming pool facilities
Enjoy incredible access to the finest Melbourne has to offer.
– With a sensational 25km Maribyrnong River Trail at your doorstep and the tranquillity of the surrounding parks, this location is ideal for the outdoor nature lovers.
– Traffic-free cycling path right into Docklands and the CBD
– For those who prefer public transport, Footscray train station and various bus stops are just a short walk away (800m)
– Easy access to the bustling heart of Melbourne (about 10 minutes by train and car)
– If you are a foodie, then you will be spoilt for choice with the nearby Footscray shopping precinct offering an abundance of gastronomic delights as well as a diverse cultural experience
– Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University are also only a short distance away
Need a move fast? Get pre-inspection tenancy approval by submitting your application and references via 1form.
* Please note images are indicative only. The actual layouts and finishes of the apartments will vary.** Bookings are critical.
We request you are at the main entrance (access via Joseph Road – Boathouse Building) 5 minutes prior to the inspection time.