121/107 Cambridge Street
$590 per week
Impressive 1 Bedroom Apartment With Seperate Study Area!
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on avaliable inspection times, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
Welcome to 107 Cambridge Street! Located in the historic Foy and Gibson' precinct, this 1 bedroom plus study apartment is sure to impress.
Seamlessly morphing into the current 1880's warehouse facade, apartments feature:
– Spacious and light filled open plan living and meals area opening onto the balcony
– Gourmet kitchen with a clever, seamless extension of kitchen bench top into dining table, as well as abundant amounts of storage
– Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in-robes
– Separate study room
– Stylish bathroom with European laundry
– Timber flooring in the kitchen, living and dining
– Security entry and remote underground car stacker parking with storage cage included!
– Excellent communal facilities including stunning library and reception area
1km to Melbourne CBD
400 m to Smith Street cafes and shopping
350m to trams
2.5km to Melbourne University
Images are from our display with a similar floor plan and are indicative only, balcony views and layout will differ, please register to inspect.
A car stacker system is installed in the building of this property. Not all vehicles are suitable. Vehicles cannot exceed 2 ton in weight, cannot exceed 1.8m in height and cannot exceed 4.8m in length. A car stacker induction will also be required through the OC prior to use. Cost of this is approximately $150 and will need to be borne upon the approved tenant.
Prior to each resident moving into or out of the 107 Cambridge Street apartments a$750.00 cash bond will be paid to the Building Management team. This bond is refundable provided that there are no damages upon moving into your apartment.
Please consider these specifications before applying for this property.