116/392 St Georges Road
FITZROY NORTH, VIC
$650 per week
Perfect Position, Perfect Lifestyle
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
This two-bedroom apartment combines premium finishes with versatile design. The impressive use of space delivers a functional layout with plenty of room.
Special features include:
– Open plan living/dining opening onto a generous terrace with gorgeous views
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtop, and splashback
– Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes, ensuite and study nook.
– Additional light-filled bedroom with built-in robes
– Central second bathroom
– European laundry and linen cupboard
– Timber floors in kitchen and living areas.
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Video intercom and CCTV in common areas
– Secure basement car space and storage cage
Is positioned beautifully in one of Melbourne's most sought after and amenity blessed postcodes. Tramlines and bike trails are complimented by Merri Train Station around the corner. Whether a bar-hopper, foodie, or art connoisseur, Fitzroy North delivers, along with fantastic shopping in nearby Sydney Road, as well as in popular Brunswick Street to the south and Northcote and Clifton Hill's hip shopping precincts to the east.
Follow the Merri Creek Trail into the city and stop along the way at Abbotsford Convent for a great cafe experience or a visit to the Collingwood Children's Farm. Royal Park is home to Melbourne Zoo and the famous Edinburgh Gardens, both wonderful green spaces that are complimented by the nearby Yarra Bend Golf Course and the historic Fairfield Boathouse and Tea Gardens. En-route to the CBD explore the campuses and facilities of two of Australia's premier academic establishments Melbourne University and RMIT.