106/2 Joseph Road
$515 per week
River Facing Apartment - Cannot Be Missed!
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees.
Access information for inspections: This property can be accessed via lobby 3, located on the left side of the building and opposite Tru Cafe.
Welcome to Boat House Footscray! The building fronts directly on to the Maribyrnong River providing exceptional water views and direct access to the parkland, walking and cycling track.
This 1 bedroom apartment combines premium finishes with light-filled, spacious design. This apartment features:
– Floor-to-ceiling glazing to maximise natural light
– Gorgeous open plan living area that opens out to an entertainer's balcony/terrace
– Gourmet island style kitchen complete with stone benchtops, smoked mirrored splashbacks and stylish appliances
– Engineered timber floor boards throughout living areas
– Light-filled and spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– Fully tiled bathrooms with matt black tapwares
– Other features include secure intercom entry, car space (SHUFFLER/PALLET parking managed by Klaus), European laundry and split heating/cooling
Experience the ultimate in apartment living amenity with an extraordinary suite of onsite recreational and leisure spaces.
– Podium roof garden with BBQ facilities complimented by astonishing views of the Maribyrnong River and the CBD
– Residents' dining and lounge to gather and entertain your friends and family
– Gym, indoor pool, sauna, steam room and yoga / pilates room (no extra cost)
– Ground floor restaurant and cafe for your daily convenience, right next to the river
Enjoy incredible access to the finest Melbourne has to offer.
– Sensational 25km Maribyrnong River Trail at your doorstep
– Traffic-free cycling path right into Docklands and the CBD
– Footscray and Seddon train stations are just a short walk away (800m)
– Easy access to the bustling heart of Melbourne (about 10 minutes by train and 12 minutes by car)
– Moments from an array of parks, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University.
We would love to show you this apartment! Please register to be notified on the next inspection.
– Submit an enquiry through the online advertisement
– You will be immediately notified when inspection times become available
– You are also welcome to express your interest in this property by submitting an application
– Applicants will be given priority when inspection times become available
Please note photos are taken from display unit with identical layout. The actual finishes and views of the apartment will vary.
More information about shuffler parking spaces can be found here: https://www.multiparking.com.au/pallets/
*Moving in date flexible*