1006/2 Joseph Road
$480 per week
Ticking all the boxes!
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
Welcome to Boat House – a truly unique and premium offering in one and only Footscray.
Combining premium finishes with light-filled, spacious design, this apartment includes:
– Floor-to-ceiling glazing to maximise natural light
– Gorgeous open plan living area
– Gourmet island style kitchen complete with stone benchtops, smoked mirrored splash backs and stylish appliances
– Engineered timber floor boards throughout living areas
– Light-filled and spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– Fully tiled bathrooms with matt black tapware
– Other features include secure intercom entry, shuffler parking space, European laundry and split heating/cooling
Experience the ultimate in apartment living amenity with an extraordinary suite of onsite recreational and leisure spaces.
– Podium garden with BBQ facilities complimented by spectacular views of the Maribyrnong River and the CBD and a residents dining & lounge
– Access to the pool, sauna, steam room, gym facilities, yoga and pilates room as well as the business centre.
Enjoy incredible access to the finest Melbourne has to offer.
– Sensational 25km Maribyrnong River Trail at your doorstep
– Traffic-free cycling path right into Docklands and the CBD
– Footscray and Seddon train stations are just a short walk away (800m)
– Easy access to the bustling heart of Melbourne (about 10 minutes by train and 12 minutes by car)
– Moments from an array of parks, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University.
* Please note images are indicative only. The actual layouts and finishes of the apartments will vary.* Bookings are critical. We request you are at the main entrance (access via Maribyrnong Street) 5 minutes prior to the inspection time.