40 Church Street
Fitzroy North, VIC
$950 per week
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, and changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
Flaunting an enviable lifestyle in one of Melbourne’s most vibrant established suburbs, this light, bright and welcoming home will impress.
Ticking all the boxes, 40 Church Street is the ideal residence and offers:
– Three large bedrooms with built in robes
– Classic central bathroom with bath tub
– Spacious living area with gas fire place
– Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
The picture is complete with:
– Floating floorboards throughout
– Stunning high ceilings
– Sunny courtyard with rear access
– Well equipped laundry and toilet
– Plenty of street parking available
Wonderfully positioned on the Carlton North border, surrounded by iconic eateries, grocers, cafes and trams along Brunswick and Nicholson Streets, and with the popular Edinburgh Gardens precinct just footsteps away. Within Fitzroy High School and Carlton North Primary school zone, this charming residence of both serenity and sophisticated, city-edge living could be yours to call home!