112/140 Dudley Street
West Melbourne, VIC
$450 per week
Exceptional Lifestyle in Melbourne's Heart.
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, and changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
Located in the renowned Ikebana development, this stunning 1 bedroom apartment is set to impress.
Architecturally designed, this residence features:
• Spacious bedroom with built-in robe
• Well-appointed kitchen complete with stoner benchtops and s/s appliances
• Split heating/cooling
• Built-in desk, video intercom and European laundry
Inspired by the finest resorts in Japan, Ikebana offers its residents exceptional onsite facilities.
• Mizu spa with moonlight cinema
• Onsen area with BBQ, dining area and spa
• Yasumu Indoor Lounge and karaoke room
• Sora Garden, Niwa outdoor lounge and a teppayaki area
Positioned on the edge of Melbourne’s CBD, this residence is perfectly placed to enjoy the excitement of the bustling city centre from a place of tranquility.
• Short walking distance to Flagstaff Gardens (100m), Queen Victoria Market (300m) and Docklands (800m)
• Various public transport options – less than 5 minutes’ walk to Flagstaff Train Station and William and La Trobe Street’s tram stops
• Easy access to The University of Melbourne, RMIT, Bourke Street Shopping Mall and Crown Casino either by foot or by public transport