104/107 Cambridge Street
$590 per week
Spacious Light Filled 1 Bedroom Apartment PLUS Study!
**Booking an inspection is essential**
Registering your details allows us to keep you informed with instant confirmations, reminders, updates on available inspection times, and changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Inspections may be cancelled if there are no registered attendees
Welcome to 107 Cambridge Street!
Located in the historic Foy and Gibson' precinct, this one bedroom apartment features:
– Spacious and light filled open plan living and dining area opening onto your balcony
– Gourmet kitchen with a clever, seamless extension of kitchen bench top into dining table, as well as abundant amounts of storage
– A separate multi-purpose room for your guest, or your very own home office!
– Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in-robes
– Stylish bathroom with European laundry
– Dark timber flooring in the kitchen, living and dining
– Security entry and remote underground parking
– Excellent communal facilities including stunning library and lobby area
– 1km to Melbourne CBD
– 400 m to Smith Street cafes and shopping
– 350m to trams
– 2.5km to Melbourne University
Please note images are from our display and are indicative only, the property comes unfurnished.
The building has embedded networks for electricity, hot water (WINEnergy) and internet (Lighting Broadband)
A car stacker system is installed in the building of this property. Not all vehicles are suitable. Vehicles cannot exceed 2 ton in weight, cannot exceed 1.8m in height and cannot exceed 4.8m in length. A car stacker induction will also be required through the Owners Corporation prior to use. Cost of this is approximately $150 and will need to be borne upon the approved renters.
Prior to each resident moving into or out of the 107 Cambridge Street apartments a $750.00 cash bond will be paid to the Building Management team. This bond is refundable provided that there are no damages upon moving into your apartment. This will be arranged directly with the Owner's Corporation.