Life at Motion Property
We build and grow a strong tribe of real estate professionals
We understand that building a high-performing team requires trust, which we wholeheartedly promote.
Join us in embracing change and transforming the real estate industry together.
don't be a stranger, get in touch and say hello.
This role offers plenty of challenges and the scope to build a solid and rewarding career. Working with an experienced team, you will be managing a portfolio which consists of 130 properties (capped at 170 properties), with majority of properties in the same suburb.
You will be involved in all aspects of day-to-day property management including maintenance, routine inspections, arrears management and liaison with Renters and Rental Providers. Best of all, your role will be Monday to Friday with only 1 Saturday every month.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience as a property manager
- Polished and professional presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to effectively prioritise
- A proactive and positive attitude
- A driver’s license (together with a reliable vehicle)
- An Agent’s Representative Certificate or full license
Benefits & perks
- Property Management focused business
- Time-in-lieu for Saturdays worked
- Dedicated marketing and leasing teams
- Administration support
- Work from home one day per week
- Generous base salary and quarterly KPI’s
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now by sending your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Business Development Manager
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement growth opportunities within the residential sector
- Prospect for new business and identify leads
- Be innovative in your approach
- Cultivate new business relationships
- Focus on building new and maintaining existing relationships
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 year experience within Real Estate in property management, leasing or business development.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to engage and develop both new and existing clients
- Natural networking ability and desire to generate new leads
- Confidence in generating leads from phone-base conversations as well as in person
- Passion for the industry and delivering outstanding service
- A current Agents Representative Certificate or full license
- Full drivers license together with a reliable car
Providing you on-going training and development, Motion Property will be committed to ensuring your success and assisting you in earning the greatest commissions you can. We will provide you with the tools and resources you need to be able to grow and develop in your role as a business development manager.
If you are thinking of taking the next step in your career and work within a supportive and inclusive culture, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
How are we different?
- You will have access to the agency’s rent roll.
- We provide the majority of your listing opportunities from our landlord enquiry.
- You will be paid a list and sale commission on rent roll listings.
- You will not be limited by geographic boundaries.
We will provide:
- Professional and experienced management team to support you as required.
- Full marketing and office admin support.
- Customised CRM and digital listing presentations.
- Paperless contracts and authority list.
- Training program for scripts dialogue & sales technique.
- A wide variety of opportunities across all of Greater Melbourne.
You will have team support from start to finish for every transaction plus powerful tools that will generate inbound leads, streamline your workflow and give you a competitive edge. If your passion is serving our vendor clients in a values-driven sales culture and tech savvy environment, join us by submitting your CV to [email protected]